Thursday, September 26, 2013

2 hike day, baybay!

Feliz Cumpleaños Grahamcracker! I love you and don't know how I could get in touch with you to let you know!

Grandpops I wished you a Happy Birthday on facebook but wish I could in person. Love you your inspirational!

Went to sleep early and woke up early.  It created for a productive day and a clear head!

I went on a beautiful hike around the outside of one of the luscious green forested mountain. On a certain area of the trail cable cars were flying over me and I was waving at them and mooning them! I met a park ranger at the end of the trail who pointed me towards Lantau peak, the famous mountain in the town with a trail to the top.

I rested and ate a shitty kebab, I now know what a shitty kebab tastes like, thanks, middle east. I then headed for the peak to see how much of it I could do. You can't just stop when you see yourself getting closer to the top, feeling your muscles working and the ever glorious feeling of sweat dripping off your face.

I need to do something physical for a living. I just love it tooooooo much. This is not a new thought or idea but a constant one, which g

After making it to the top I got naked and yelled. Haha it was a nude day.

I met an Italian jew named Vito who is 22. He is working in China for a year as a market researcher. Smart dude we excjanged some stories, did some hiking (post nude) and parted ways. This happens often, making a friend for an afternoon,  a meal, or a train ride.

Now I am lucky enough to be staying with the Ronalds in their new home. We went out for dinner and now I've won the jackpot and can actually relax in a nice home with people I know from home! Yes home what a cool word.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds wonderful. I love the naked yell - what a great thing to do - did you get a photo? Say hello and thank you to the Ronalds. I agree with you 'home' is a great word - can't wait to have you back in ours! Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you still celebrating the Autumn Festival since it was focused around the "full moon"?
    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete