Monday, September 2, 2013

I got europe and asia in my hands

In this picture I am holding asia in my left hand and europe in my right! Might I add while at the sultans palace. Quite the view and place to live!

Here is a picture of a boat restaurant. To me it looks like a floating mosque. They catch the fish and grill them right there on the boat in front of you. It was a very authentic, modern Istanbul food. They did not eat fish during the ottoman empire because they believed they would come alive inside of you.  Luckily they got over that fear so I could enjoy this sandwich.

6 comments:

  1. mac hello facebook account is not active

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! Hope you are enjoying every moment of your travels. I LOVE your blog! School is going well- lots of work. Can't wait to see your next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to Imagine my Mac - where might he be now?
    Love you,
    Mom

    Last night we were at the Bukovac's and there was a discussion that your job title could be "Chief Happiness Officer"
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac hello
    Where have you been, man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mac take care of yourself, do summer answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://bulutmedia.com/Filmim.mp4

    ReplyDelete