Sunday, September 1, 2013

La vida loco

Picture of me and this guy whose name I forgot.  I was walking around Izmir and we started talking and he said he was a tour guide and took me around the city. If he was a tour guide or not I have no clue but he was for the day. Hes an Armenian who lived in Turkey and has now been living in Berlin Germany and Turkey on and off. His entire family died in a car crash when he was 20. He gets so much negative attention because of the wya he looks and the combo of us together was getting a ridiculous amount of attention.  He is going to write a book about his life because he believes it has been very unique.  He spoke fluent Turkish and German but his English was iffy so I couldnt understand much more.

This other picture is a typical restaurant. Kebob and döner roasting.  I have had my fair share to say the least. Fair share meaning everyday at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment