Monday, October 7, 2013

Chiang Mai locality

Got to see my friend from my theater career Jesse today before his first day of work at Emma's old school!

He introduced me to his friends he met from Thailand and I got to spend the day with them. Huge bonus that they spoke almost perfect English and one of them Had studied in Argentina and spoke Argentinean Spanish!  Unbelievable day of food, temples, biking, talking and so much laughing my throat is sore. Not to mention all this on no sleep after a 12 hour bus ride to Chiang Mai.

3 comments:

  1. Is that you with 6 woman @ dinner? I don't think they stand a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many gals, how to choose, how to choose? I hope you weren't too tired!
    I stayed at the Yindee house in the walled city. A touch above backpacker rates but very nice. I loved the sum tom (green papaya salad -go light on the heat).

    ReplyDelete